A great many women (and men, for that matter) have a fantasy of being the center in a gang bang – an event where several people are fucking one person simultaneously or in a train.
And though many have this on their sexual “bucket list,” very few actually go through with it (for a variety of reasons)
It is therefore important that you understand all of the necessary measures you need to take to ensure your safety and to make it a good experience for all concerned. Being gang banged can be an intense, incredible, and empowering experience.
Gang bangs are rarely spontaneous events, save for the occasional bang that happens in a swinger environment, and the amount of time and effort that goes into ensuring a successful, rewarding gang bang can be quite extensive if done correctly
This guide is intended to be a brief “how to” for the gang bang newbie. You could literally write a book on all of the specifics about how to plan and conduct a bang, but this is designed to provide you with a basic outline of issues and concepts you’ll need to consider as you give thought to planning (or participating in) your first. Note that a gang bang can involve any combination of genders, though they are most often organized as several men fucking a woman. For the purposes of simplicity, and so I don’t have to expend massive amounts of time and effort ensuring every sentence is gender combination-neutral, this guide is written with a “female center being used by men” construct in mind. Substitute your own gender combinations as you see fit. The basic point is that, regardless of which genders are present in which combination, the same principles discussed herein will apply.
Note that this is a fairly lengthy post. The subject matter is such that this is necessary to ensure everything has been covered, however. I am therefore providing a table of contents for this to help you get to specific sections.
- Gang Bang: A gang bang is a sex session where four or more people fuck one person known as a center (or “guest of honor”). This is usually four+ males fucking a female, but it could involve any gender combination. It is also possible to have multiple guests of honor in a single gang bang event as well.
- Center, or “Guest of Honor”: The center in a gang bang is the person who’s being fucked by the other participants (known as bangers).
- Bangers: These are the people fucking the center(s).
- Gang Bang Coordinator, or Host: The Gang Bang Coordinator/Host is a person who sets up the bang and makes all of the logistical arrangements. S/he can be one and the same with any other positions (including the center). Generally, it’s a good idea to have someone other than the center do all of the logistical and preparatory work so she can concentrate on enjoying the experience, however.
- Monitor: The Monitor is a non-participant whose role is to keep an eye on the center and the participants to ensure that all of the rules and safety precautions are being followed, largely for the personal safety of the center. The Monitor can be one and the same as the Coordinator.
- Fluffers: People (usually women) who work to https://hookupdate.net/the-inner-circle-review/ keep the participants in an aroused state when they’re not actively engaging with the center. In a GB where you have 10 men working with one center, at any given point in time at least five of those will not be engaged with the center, and will usually require/desire some assistance in maintaining an erection. Though Viagra and other performance enhancers have alleviated the need for these in some cases, they’re still nice to have. They may also be responsible for dispensing lube, condoms, and other supplies during the event itself.